Saint Vrain Creek Tubing- Tube/Shuttle Package
Saint Vrain Creek Tubing- A Family-Friendly Float. Rent a tube for use in the tubing playpark or shuttle upstream with our Tube/Shuttle Bundle and kick-back and enjoy the ride!
Adventure West’s Saint Vrain Creek location in Longmont offers walk-up or reservations for tube rentals, but reservations are required for the tube shuttle bundle as there is limited space on the vans. We are located at the Saint Vrain Greenway Parking lot across from Elevated Longmont. Our tube shuttle takes you to the put-in and outfits you with a commercial grade river tube and complimentary lifejacket (free helmets also available upon request). Enjoy a 1 1/2 – 2 hour (depending on speed of creek flow) float with a few small manmade rapids in the playpark area. This 2-mile picturesque journey takes you through protected natural areas to the take-out where you parked your car and checked-in.
Saint Vrain Creek Tubing- Visitor Pricing
Saint Vrain Creek Tubing- Longmont Local Pricing (w/ ID)
|Day Tube Rental $20||Day Tube Rental $15|
|Tube/Shuttle Bundle $30||Tube/Shuttle Bundle $20|
Please visit our partner, Shoes and Brews, for an apres-tubing cold microbrew- bathing suits welcome on the patio! Located right on the Saint Vrain Creek.
Saint Vrain Creek Tubing- Planning Your Trip:
- Reservations required for the Saint Vrain Creek tubing shuttle package. The tube shuttle is only for customers purchasing the tube rental and shuttle package. Book early– this is a popular excursion!
- Reservations preferred for tube rental, but walk-ups are welcome.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation and check-in at the Adventure West tube trailer in the Saint Vrain Greenway Parking lot (across from Elevated Longmont). The tube shuttle leaves promptly at the booking time.
- Participants must be able to swim. All minors (17 years and younger) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to co-sign liability waiver.
- Shoes required– we have high quality surf booties for rent for just $5.
- Wear your bathing suit and sunscreen.
- Creek flow rate changes throughout the season as it is dependent upon rainfall in the mountains. Most of the summer season, this is a great float for adults and children. Children must be able to swim in a lifejacket with head up in order to float safely (not recommended for children under 3).
- No alcohol allowed on the creek per park rules. Please visit the fabulous Longmont breweries or restaurants after you float!
- For customer safety and per park rules, we cannot put people who are visibly intoxicated on the water.
- For the local weather forecast, please check Longmont Weather. Plan accordingly as trips run rain or shine.
Saint Vrain Creek Tubing- Policies
- All participants must sign a waiver and all minors must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian at check-in.
- Photo ID is required to rent. You will be charged the full retail amount of any significantly damaged, destroyed, or lost equipment.
- Same-day refunds are only given in person on the day of the trip and are only granted if Adventure West determines that weather is not favorable or safe to float in or the water flow level or rate will not permit tubing that day.
- Cancellation Policy: We require 48 hours notice to cancel your trip. For groups of 6 or more, we require 72 hours notice.
- We will not grant refunds the day of the trip if you miss your scheduled shuttle time due to traffic or other problems you experience before arrival at our check-in. Plan ahead and leave extra time.
- We want you to have the most memorable and enjoyable Saint Vrain Creek tubing experience ! That being said, we also want you to be SAFE. To do this we ask that you abide by the City of Longmont’s Park Rules.
- We reserve the right not to shuttle or rent a tube to anyone who is visibly intoxicated.