Adventure West’s Tube Rental and Shuttle
– Longmont, CO
Family-Friendly Float on the Saint Vrain Creek- Rent a Tube for use in the Playpark or Shuttle Upstream with our Tube/Shuttle Package and Kick-back and Enjoy the Ride!
Adventure West’s Saint Vrain Creek location in Longmont offers walk-up or reservations for tube rentals, but reservations are required for the tube shuttle bundle as there is limited space on the vans. We are located just across the creek from Dicken’s Farm Nature Area near the sandy beach in the parking lot behind Pinocchio’s Incredible Italian Restaurant. Our tube shuttle takes you to the put-in and outfits you with a commercial grade river tube and complimentary lifejacket (free helmets also available upon request). Enjoy a 1½ -2 hour (depending on speed of creek flow) float with a few small manmade rapids in the playpark area. This 2-mile picturesque journey takes you through protected natural areas to an easy takeout on the Greenway where the shuttle will meet you and conveniently take you right back to your car or feel free to keep your tube and enjoy the tubing playpark as long as you like!
Planning Your Trip:
- Reservations required for tube rental/shuttle package. The tube shuttle is only for customers purchasing the tube rental and shuttle package. Book early– this is a popular excursion!
- Reservations preferred for tube rental, but walk-ups are welcome.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation and check-in at the Adventure West tube trailer in the parking lot adjacent to the creek behind Pinocchio’s Incredible Italian at 210 Ken Pratt Blvd, Longmont, CO 80501. The tube shuttle leaves promptly at the booking time.
- Participants must be able to swim. All minors (17 years and younger) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to co-sign liability waiver.
- Shoes required– we have high quality surf booties for rent for just $5.
- Wear your bathing suit and sunscreen.
- Creek flow rate changes throughout the season as it is dependent upon rainfall in the mountains. Most of the summer season, this is a great float for adults and children. Children must be able to swim in a lifejacket with head up in order to float safely (not recommended for children under 3).
- No alcohol allowed on the creek per park rules. Please visit the fabulous Longmont breweries or restaurants after you float!
- For customer safety and per park rules, we cannot put people who are visibly intoxicated on the water.
- For the local weather forecast, please check Longmont Weather. Plan accordingly as trips run rain or shine.
- All participants must sign the Adventure West liability waiver and all minors must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Photo ID is required to rent. You will be charged the full retail amount of any significantly damaged, destroyed, or lost equipment.
- Same-day refunds are only given in person on the day of the trip and are only granted if Adventure West determines that weather is not favorable or safe to float in or the water flow level or rate will not permit tubing that day.
- Cancellation Policy: We require 48 hours notice to cancel your trip. For groups of 6 or more, we require 72 hours notice.
- We will not grant refunds the day of the trip if you miss your scheduled shuttle time due to traffic or other problems you experience before arrival at our check-in. Plan ahead and leave extra time.
- We want you to have the most memorable and enjoyable experience on the river! That being said, we also want you to be SAFE. To do this we ask that you abide by the City of Longmont’s Park Rules.
- We reserve the right not to shuttle or rent a tube to anyone who is visibly intoxicated.