Adventure West’s Tube Rental and Shuttle
at Breckenridge Brewery- Littleton, CO
Weekday Mellow Float
- Child ticket is for 12 & Under
Weekend Mellow Float
- Child ticket is for 12 & Under
A Mellower Float on the South Platte River.
Adventure West’s South Platte River location offers a reservations only tube rental and shuttle service package. We are located just 10 miles south of Denver within the Breckenridge Brewery property on the South Platte River. Our tube shuttle takes you to the put-in and outfits you with a commercial grade river tube and complimentary lifejacket (free helmets also available upon request). Enjoy a 1½ -3 hour (depending on speed of river flow) float with one small to medium sized kayak chute (rapid). This 2½ mile picturesque river journey takes you through Carsen Nature Center where wildlife abounds!
Your float concludes back where you parked at the brewery near Reynold’s Landing. Hungry or thirsty after your float? Stop in at Breckenridge Brewery’s Farm House Restaurant for a delicious beverage and freshly prepared food! Click on the logo below for more information about Breck Brewery.
Planning Your Trip:
- Reservations required for tube rental/shuttle package. The tube shuttle is only for customers purchasing the tube rental and shuttle package. Book early– this is a popular excursion!
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation and check-in at the Adventure West tube trailer off Brewery Lane. The tube shuttle leaves promptly at the booking time.
- Participants must be able to swim. All minors (17 years and younger) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to co-sign liability waiver. Please no infants or children under 3. All children should be able to swim in a lifejacket.
- Shoes required– we have high quality surf booties for rent for just $5.
- Wear your bathing suit. Adventure West has tubing gear available for purchase for reasonable prices. See FAQ for complete list.
- River flow rate changes throughout the season as the S. Platte is dam-controlled. Most of the summer season, this is a great float for adults and children (older than 3). Click here for current flow rate.
- No alcohol allowed on the river per park rules, BUT, GREAT NEWS! Your float concludes right at the Breckenridge Brewery where you can enjoy great food and beverages!
- For customer safety and per park rules, we cannot put people who are intoxicated on the water.
- For the local weather forecast, please check Littleton weather. Plan accordingly as trips run rain or shine.
- All participants must sign the Adventure West liability waiver and all minors must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Photo ID is required to rent. You will be charged the full retail amount of any significantly damaged, destroyed, or lost equipment.
- Same-day refunds are only given in person on the day of the trip and are only granted if Adventure West determines that weather is not favorable or safe to float in or the amount of water flow will not permit tubing that day. Your float is dependent on a dam release out of the Chatfield Reservoir and, very occasionally, water levels are too low to tube. You can check the Plachaco river gauge for exact river flow rates.
- Cancellation Policy: We require 48 hours notice to cancel your trip. For groups of 6 or more, we require 72 hours notice.
- We will not grant refunds the day of the trip if you miss your scheduled tubing excursion due to traffic or other problems you experience before arrival at our check-in. Plan ahead and leave extra time… you can always walk around the beautiful Breckenridge property or enjoy the river walk before your trip!
- We want you to have the most memorable and enjoyable experience on the river! That being said, we also want you to be SAFE. To do this we ask that you abide by the South Platte Park “Play it Safe” rules.
- We reserve the right not to shuttle or rent a tube to anyone who is intoxicated.