Whitewater Tubing in Golden, CO on the Clear Creek- Reserve a tube or try our new tube w/shuttle package!
Tubing in Golden, CO is an exciting whitewater adventure! You get 2 shuttle rides saving you 2 1/2 miles of walking to the put-in. If you enjoy exercise, opt for our tube rental and walk to the put-ins. Either way, the tube is yours from the time you pick up ’till 6pm!
Golden opens gradually for different age groups for safety. In June and early July, we open for adults who are strong swimmers comfortable in swift water. Gradually, as the flow rate drops, we opens for teens, and then later for older children with their parents. We message the current age recommendations on our website throughout the summer.
OUR TUBES ARE ONLY FOR USE IN THE CITY OF GOLDEN ON THE CLEAR CREEK DURING THE SUMMER SEASON WHEN WE ARE OPEN. FOR YOUR SAFETY, DO NOT TAKE OUR TUBES PAST GATEWAY TRAILHEAD INTO THE CANYON OR TO TUNNEL 1.
Tube w/Shuttle- Open 7 Days
- Two shuttle trips to Gateway Trailhead along the Clear Creek. Whitewater tubing is different each time you float down so most people do two runs.
- Commercial grade river tube with complimentary lifejacket and helmet
- Tubing tips and safety talk
Daily Tube Rental (No Shuttle)- Open 7 Days
- Includes commercial grade river tube with complimentary lifejacket and helmet.
- Tubing tips and safety talk.
- Walk along the picturesque Clear Creek path with your tube through historic Golden to a variety of put-ins and then float back to Adventure West’s tube stand located right by the takeout in Vanover Park
- Customers generally tube for 2-3 hours; a single trip that includes walking to the furthest put-in (at Route 6 bridge in Golden) and floating back to our take-out takes about 1 hour