Rad Power Bike Rentals
$50 off coupon code new Rad Bike purchase when you ride with us!
Every purchase through this link helps out our small business. Thank you!
Adventure West E-Bike Rentals
423 10th Street, Golden, CO (rear of property)
Storefront in Golden open Thurs-Mon 10am-6pm (Spring 2023) for 1 hour, 3 hour, and daily rentals- reserve online. Multi-day rentals available to pick up any day by appointment- call 720-722-1645. All the latest models in stock!
License and credit card REQUIRED to rent. Age 18 to rent, 14 to ride own bike with parent/guardian.
FREE seating on back of adult bike for ages 6 mo.-13 years
Enjoy a glorious e-bike adventure along the picturesque Clear Creek and new Peaks to Plains trails, tour historic Golden’s shops, restaurants, and breweries, or explore the front range on miles of connecting bike paths and bikeways. E-Bikes are the great equalizer, allowing people of different ages and ability levels to get fresh air and exercise, while easily biking together. In Europe and in many U.S. cities, e-bikes are a primary mode of commuter transportation in addition to their widespread use recreationally.
Adventure West rents high quality, Rad Power E-Bikes at our Golden location. Rad Power was named Best Electric Bike 2020 and one of the most affordable. Our knowledgeable staff will set you up with a bike, helmet, and lock and provide you with safety tips and options for self-guided tour routes.
Kids LOVE these bikes! We have models with extra seats and helmets for kids and teens- they ride free on the back of an adult’s bike! Reserve yours today!
Adventure West’s Rad Power Bikes Fleet & Pricing
We have ALL THE CURRENT MODELS in stock for rental or test rides. A 1-hour rental guarantees the bike will be available for you, where test rides are first-come, first-served and based on availability at that time. We have a $50 off coupon to use towards purchase of a Rad Bike when you ride with us!
**We also have the RadExpand, RadMini, and RadMission in addition to featured models pictured below.
RadRover 6 Fat Bike
High Step and Step-Thru
The RadRover seamlessly blends rugged capabilities and exceptional comfort. With 4” fat tires and a reputation for stability, this flagship ebike is perfect for off-road adventures, weekend spins around the cul de sac, and everything in between. Available in high-step or low-step models- weight limit 275 lbs.
High Step and Step-Thru
The RadCity is Rad Power’s iconic commuter bike. Child seat can be added to the back. High-step and low-step models available- weight limit is 275 lbs.
RadWagon Electric Cargo/Passenger Bike
The RadWagon is the most affordable, feature-rich, and powerful electric cargo/passenger bike on the market. This bike can be outfitted with padded seats with enough room for two kids or it can take one child seat. Weight limit is 350 lbs.
Rad Runner & RadRunner Plus Electric Bikes
The RadRunner Plus is an electric utility bike that comes fully-loaded with an all-new collection of upgrades and accessories. Great for carrying child or adult passengers on the back load up all your important stuff!
All Rad Power E-Bike Models
Planning Your E-Bike Adventure:
- Book online now! Or call 720-722-1645.
- Participants must be 14 years or older and have decent bike riding skills. Ages 14 – 17 must ride with parent/guardian. Age 18+ can rent independently.
- Credit card and driver’s license required to rent.
- Wear comfortable shoes- sneakers recommended.
- Helmet is required and included with every e-bike rental.
- Golden and Jefferson County have open container laws so drinking is not permitted on any of the trails. There are many breweries and restaurants within walking distance of Adventure West’s bike stand for your post-riding fiesta!
- Leave valuables at home or bring a backpack.
- Check Golden weather report for current weather conditions. Generally open rain or shine.
- Click here to check out all the great restaurants and activities in Golden, Colorado.
- We reserve the right not to rent an e-bike to anyone who is intoxicated.
- All participants must sign the Adventure West liability waiver and Rental Contract and all minors (17 or under) must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Photo ID and Drivers License is required to rent. You will be charged the full retail amount of any significantly damaged, destroyed, or lost equipment.
- Cancellation policy: Please call to cancel or make changes to your electric bike rental reservation at least 48 hours in advance. Within 48 hours of your reservation time, we are not able to offer refunds.
- We want you to have the most memorable and enjoyable experience. That being said, we also want you to be SAFE. In order to do this we ask that you abide by the City of Golden Parks and Recreation Rules https://www.cityofgolden.net/media/ParkUseGuidelines.pdf
How to Get Here:
Adventure West’s e-bike and river tube rental stand is located in back of 423 10th Street on East Street (corner of 10th and East Streets) in Golden, CO along the Clear Creek Bike Trail. Very limited parking on premises. Public lots and on-street parking available nearby.
Storefront in Golden open Friday- Monday 10am – 6pm