Planning Your E-Bike Adventure:
- Book online now! Or call 720-722-1645. Open at 615 Water Street, Golden, CO 80401 10am- 6pm Friday-Sunday.
- Participants must be 14 years or older and have decent bike riding skills. Ages 14 – 17 must ride with parent/guardian. Age 18+ can rent independently.
- Credit card and driver’s license required to rent.
- Wear comfortable shoes- sneakers recommended.
- Helmet is required and included with every e-bike rental.
- Golden and Jefferson County have open container laws so drinking is not permitted on any of the trails. There are many breweries and restaurants within walking distance of Adventure West’s bike stand for your post-riding fiesta!
- Leave valuables at home or bring a backpack.
- Check Golden weather report for current weather conditions. Generally open rain or shine.
- Click here to check out all the great restaurants and activities in Golden, Colorado.
- Bikes are disinfected before and after anyone touches them.
- Staff is practicing social distancing when checking in customers or giving instructions.
- We reserve the right not to rent an e-bike to anyone who is intoxicated.
- All participants must sign the Adventure West liability waiver and Rental Contract and all minors (17 or under) must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Photo ID and Drivers License is required to rent. You will be charged the full retail amount of any significantly damaged, destroyed, or lost equipment.
- Cancellation policy: Please call to cancel or make changes to your electric bike rental reservation at least 24 hours in advance. Within 24 hours of your reservation time, we are not able to offer refunds.
- We want you to have the most memorable and enjoyable experience. That being said, we also want you to be SAFE. In order to do this we ask that you abide by the City of Golden Parks and Recreation Rules https://www.cityofgolden.net/media/ParkUseGuidelines.pdf